Helping you start, grow, manage, and exit your business.
Running a business is very challenging. Many legal and business issues arise. I have assisted with all of them over my more than 40 years as a business and legal advisor. The wrong path for your business can result in lost time and opportunity as well as money. I can help you set your business on the right path in the following areas.
- Business growth
- Working with start-ups as well as established businesses
- Advice on buying a business
- Acting as your corporate lawyer
- Advising/creating business structure (S corp, C corp, LLC, partnership, self-employed)
- Preparation for an IPO or other sale of your business
- Assisting with funding options
- Assisting with issues pertinent to family businesses
- Guarding your intellectual property
- Creating or negotiating a win-win contract
- Creating non-disclosures, non-competes, and other employment contracts
- Helping to create an outside board of advisors
- Working with stock options, profit sharing and other benefits
- Assistance with bankruptcy
- Planning for success
- Planning for succession
My passion and interest in helping businesses succeed is boundless and I have taught a course in corporate planning at Boston University Metro College for 10 years.
Please see my Client Engagements page for some examples of what I have done for my business law clients. Contact me at (617) 630-4935 or drop me an email to setup a free consultation.